WPC co extrusion machine
Wood - plastic composite (WPC) material of WPC co extrusion machine is made of wood fiber material (including wood chips, straw, rice husk, etc.) and thermoplastic (main).
A new kind of environmental protection material made of waste plastics.
1. The raw material
Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) powder.
Polyethylene (PE) granule.
Polypropylene (PP) granule.
2. Natural fiber
- wooden fiber
- rice hull
- sugar cane
3. The additives
- color masterbatch
- the UV resistant agent
-- mineral filler
- foaming agent
WPC co extrusion machine application:
The WPC co extrusion machine is mainly used to produce decorative ecological wood products, such as Great Wall board, exterior wall panel, partition wall, ceiling panel, sound absorbing board, stair handrail, blinds, floor line and so on.
WPC co extrusion machine features:
1. WPC co extrusion machine adopt particular design of screw extruder parts, avoid raw materials of high shear and plasticizing, produce a product surface of the wood grain texture, unique product deformation, do not fade, fire prevention, anti-corrosion and insect-resistant eat by moth, resistance and uv resistance.
2. Simple operation, low requirements for the overall technical level of the production staff, and the supporting mold and extrusion.
The molding equipment requirement is lower than the one-step method.
3. WPC co extrusion machine can exclude water and volatiles in materials specially designed for wood and plastic exhaust.
4. The single screw is used to push the material with the friction force of screw, barrel and material, and the screw wear is small, and the screw and barrel head are wear-resistant, with long service life (guaranteed for one year).
5. Stable operation of equipment, low failure rate and low maintenance cost.
6. The screw core is ventilated and cooled so that the intermediate temperature can be controlled.
The Specification of WPC co extrusion machine
Production line model
Max. profile width(mm)
Total power of Auxiliary Units(kw)
Cooling water (㎥/h)
Compressed air pressure（Mpa）
Main final Products